February 10, 2018, 2:00pm - February 10, 2018, 5:00pm
Enjoy delicious chocolate samples at participating restaurants for $3 each, incredible discounts and shopping promotions at participating boutiques and much more...
Restaurants and other businesses offering $3 samples:
• 147 North – 147 N. Loudoun St. – Variety of truffles.
• 50/50 Taphouse – 29 W. Cork St.
• The Black Rose – 11 S. Loudoun St. – Mexican hot chocolate or house tradition hot chocolate and a chocolate cookie. 20% off in our Gift Gallery with over 1,500 items.
• Bright Box Theater – 15 N. Loudoun St. – Chocolate layered devil’s food cake with chocolate ganache, chocolate silk tart. Live music 2-5pm.
• Cork Street Tavern – 8 W. Cork St. – Grilled chocolate mole chicken skewers; chocolate trio of white chocolate and chocolate mousse swirl, mini s’mores parfait, and chocolate tree nut “salami”.
• CrepeWorx – 158 N. Loudoun St. – Petite s’mores crepe.
• Edible Elegance by Erin – 123 N. Cameron Street - Four mini cupcakes for $3. Flavors include red velvet, hex-a-lot-a-chocolate, chocolate peanut butter cup, and chocolate orange. Also 10% off Valentine's Day orders placed on February 10th including brownies, truffles, Valentine's Day sugar cookies, and more.
• El Centro – 1 N. Loudoun – Mexican hot chocolate brownies filled with vanilla ice cream.
• Espresso Bar & Café – 165 N. Loudoun St. – Sample of hot chocolate or “sweetheart latte” (strawberry and chocolate sauce) and piece of chocolate layer cake.
• ‘Fellowship of the Sip’ Organic Tea House – 33 S. Loudoun St. – Organic spiced warm apple cake with a spoon of organic yoghurt with super fruit jam and a piece of our organic homemade chocolate. Sample of our organic homemade chocolate. Organic 55% drinking chocolate.
• Fresco Kitchen – 6 S. Loudoun St. – Dark Chocolate Covered Bacon with Caramel Sea Salt; Mini Keto Chocolate Lava Cake; Assorted Chocolate Truffles (All offerings are Gluten Free, Low Sugar)
• Old Town Snow White Grill - 159 N. Loudoun St. - Chocolate shake served with whip cream, a cherry, shaved milk chocolate topped with candy bar pieces.
• Piccadilly’s Public House – 125 E. Piccadilly St. – Malbec truffles, salted almond Irish cream truffles, old-fashioned truffles.
• Red Fox Creamery – 146 N. Loudoun St. – Brownie Sundae 11am-5pm.
• Roma Old Town – 21 N. Loudoun St. – Chocolate éclair, chocolate panna cotta, chocolate ganache pizza.
• Union Jack Pub & Restaurant – 101 N. Loudoun St. – Cheesecake pops with south street chocolate fantasia ganache or cheesecake pops with chocolate stout ganache.
• Village Market & Bistro – 2 S. Loudoun Street - German chocolate brownie bars.
• Village Square Restaurant – 103 N. Loudoun Street -
A duo of Virginia oysters with a cocoa nib mignonette as well as a $3 glass of sparkling wine (ID required).
• Abija Blue – 126 N. Loudoun St. - Love is like a box of chocolates and a complementary bottle of wine. Abija Blue will feature "CHOUQUETTE" handcrafted chocolate-covered caramels. They are as delicious as they are beautiful with love notes on them. Also a wine tasting with a complementary wine Morambro Creek, Cabernet Sauvignon, smokey tinged flavors of bitter cherry and blackberry with complex hints of peppery spice, cocoa powder and licorice.
• Bluebells – 6 W. Boscawen St. - Come in between 10 and 5 on February 10th to place your Valentine’s Day order and receive 15% off flower orders over $60 (before tax and delivery fees if applicable – excludes wire-out orders). We will also have our candy dish filled with individually wrapped chocolates for anyone who comes in during the Chocolate Escape!
• The Chef’s Market – 120 N. Indian Alley – Offering caramel, chocolate pecans for $3. Take 10% off all sparkling wine on February 10th.
• Compass West Realty – 17 W. Boscawen St. – Complimentary chocolate fountains, hot chocolate, fudge. Enter a giveaway to win 4 passes to Hershey Park.
• Eclectic – 156 N. Loudoun St. – Offering 25% off on furniture and lamps. Also offering European Chocolate.
• Eugene B. Smith Gallery - Sweet treats & deals. 14% off prints & framed prints for that special someone!
• Flavor Pourfection – 27 N. Loudoun St. – 10% off anything chocolate. Enjoy a complimentary handmade chocolate truffle with a $35 purchase.
• Handworks Gallery – 150 N. Loudoun St. - Offering 20% off all jewelry from 2-5pm.
• Keller Williams Realty – 9 N. Loudoun St., Suite 104 – Complimentary hot chocolate bar.
• Kimberly’s – 135 N. Braddock St. – Chocolate and wine tastings plus 15% off storewide.
• LoX Salon – 209 E. Boscawen St. – Your choice of luxury shampoo with hot oil treatment, chocolate facial and blowout ($60) or sweetheart blowout with deep conditioning treatment ($45). Indulge in champagne, chocolate covered strawberries and treats. 9am-5pm. Call 540-773-4558 to reserve your spot.
• Michelle’s Wigs & More – 33 W. Piccadilly Street - 15% off one item. All day.
• Mountain Trails – 115 N. Loudoun Street - Samples of drinking chocolate and have chocolate bars for sale as well as gift items.
• Murphy Beverage Company – 167 N. Loudoun St. – Wine tasting with sampled wines 10% off. Paired with homemade treats.
• Once Upon A Find – 48 S. Loudoun St. – 14% off select merchandise. $5 off $25 purchase. Complimentary hot chocolate and sweet treat with every purchase.
• Simply Charming – 28 W. Piccadilly St. - Come shop for sweet treats & deals at Simply Charming offering 14% off everything including sale items!
• Tin Top – 130 N. Loudoun St. – Immortal Mountain will take you on a cacao journey of their “herb-crafted” chocolate – with free samples. Bars will be available for purchase as well.
• Wilkins Shoe Center – 7 S. Loudoun St. – Stop by! Grab a chocolate and a discount between 2-5pm, February 10th (selected items).
• Winchester Book Gallery – 185 N. Loudoun St. - Spotlighting Bean to Bar: America's Craft Chocolate Revolution. Offering craft chocolate samples and pairings from regional, small-batch, custom chocolate roasters.
• Winchester Brew Works – 320 N. Cameron St. – Offering a 10oz pour of Chocolate Raspberry Stout for $6 beginning at 2pm, while supplies last.
• Worlds Away Escape – 9 N. Loudoun St., Suite 105 – Offering 10% off to anyone who books on the 10th.
• Handley Library – 100 W. Piccadilly St. – In partnership with the Magic Lantern Theater, Handley Library is offering a FREE screening at 2pm of "On the Town" starring Gene Kelly, Frank Sinatra, and Ann Miller. Includes complimentary Classic Italian Rainbow cake bites. Join us for a perfect combination of New York City nostalgia.
• Shenandoah Valley Discovery Museum – 19 W. Cork St – Offering chocolate related activities including: a hot cocoa craft, graphing favorite chocolate candies, hidden kisses scavenger hunt, and recipes to make your own hot cocoa and chocolate ice cream. No food items.